need opinion on rim???

which rim? factory grand am or factory grand prix?  

1. 1. which rim? factory grand am or factory grand prix?

Also you're aware that you'll need about 1/2" worth of spacers to get the GP wheels to fit. And if my opinion means anything, Ive been shopping for 2000+ GP's for my dad and I can truely say I hate those wheels. I like the GA wheels, who knows MAYBE the bolt pattern was changed with the redesign in '98/99?

I'd double check the GA ones you want just to see if they changed the bolt pattern. You could just do a search on aftermarket/custom rims for a 2001 Grand Am and see the size it shows! Or there's got to be an adaptor plate somewhere! I mean, if this dumfuck HERE can get Mercedes wheels on that Cutlass, then anything can be done http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6405&item=1873208447&rd=1

ima do that search. but wtf?? who put benz rims on a cutlass. damn wut was they thinkin bout dats ja stupid! lol oh well i seen too many ugly things on cars where i live and the worst is hondas with those big azz ugly spoilers. i mean whats the point i ve raced so many hondas with those things on and i smoke each time and my grand prix is bone stock. i need some mods very bad.

Also you're aware that you'll need about 1/2" worth of spacers to get the GP wheels to fit. And if my opinion means anything, Ive been shopping for 2000+ GP's for my dad and I can truely say I hate those wheels. I like the GA wheels, who knows MAYBE the bolt pattern was changed with the redesign in '98/99?

I really like those GA wheels, but in my opinion they should stay on GAs. I agree, those 2000+ GP rims suck massive cock. They are plain ugly....if they increased the diameter to 16 or 17 (they r 15's right?? they look it) and decreased the tire size i think they would look better, but still not good. i liked the chrome plain 5 spokes from 97-99. And my favorite are the chrome 5 spoke on the 96GP...i NEVER see those on 94-96 gp's they are fucking rare and look so phat

I really like those GA wheels, but in my opinion they should stay on GAs. I agree, those 2000+ GP rims suck massive cock. They are plain ugly....if they increased the diameter to 16 or 17 (they r 15's right?? they look it) and decreased the tire size i think they would look better, but still not good. i liked the chrome plain 5 spokes from 97-99. And my favorite are the chrome 5 spoke on the 96GP...i NEVER see those on 94-96 gp's they are fucking rare and look so phat

Both those wheels are 16" but the GP wheels just have freaking NO material and to make matters worse, they "twist" the spokes making them even thinner....and beware of the plain 5 spoke alloys on 97-99 GP's, they are very weak and will break off like a hub cap in a collision. Ive seen them just like that in junkyards. The 01-03 5 spokes are much better!