5 speed parts help

stockgp

http://a5.cpimg.com/image/9F/E4/32576415-ff3b-015600E0-.jpg

i need to know the size of the three bolts that came out of that housing. i also need to know what when in the hole aboe the housing. i assume it is a speed sensor. also if anyone has a speed sensor for that tranny, how much for it. i have parts from a 90 and 93 gp, both se models, if you would want a trade. 90 gp has grey cloth power buckets. oh and also i need the shifter cables if anyone has them.

that's what i thought. i can't believe the j/y took it out. they also took out those three bolte, cut the shifter cables and took any other hardware i might need. i think i have everything else though

Guest TurboSedan
http://a5.cpimg.com/image/9F/E4/32576415-ff3b-015600E0-.jpg

i need to know the size of the three bolts that came out of that housing. i also need to know what when in the hole aboe the housing. i assume it is a speed sensor. also if anyone has a speed sensor for that tranny, how much for it. i have parts from a 90 and 93 gp, both se models, if you would want a trade. 90 gp has grey cloth power buckets. oh and also i need the shifter cables if anyone has them.

i'm not sure about the size of the 3 bolts that hold the intermediate shaft in - i'll have to check....

i do have a couple extra speed sensors for the Getrag 282, along with the retainer and the bolt for it. would $10 ok? i will get a pic of that too and try to post them later today.

10 is great. happen to have any extra shifter cables? actually i need a lot of stuff still. pedal, shifter(i'm not sure the one i have from a beretta will work), those three bolts, and speed sensor. but whatever you can spare owuld be fine, thanks.

Guest TurboSedan
10 is great. happen to have any extra shifter cables? actually i need a lot of stuff still. pedal, shifter(i'm not sure the one i have from a beretta will work), those three bolts, and speed sensor. but whatever you can spare owuld be fine, thanks.

i have a couple extra shifters too, one from an '89 Grand Prix and one from an '88 Grand Prix. i'd sell either one for $20 if you end up needing one. sorry i didn't get a chance to get pics today...i will try for tomarrow (have to charge the batteries in the digi-cam)

no problem. i got a shifter. two, actually. i also got cables, but they are from a cavalier. i think they will work(hopefully). i may even have the speed sensor taken care of. i will let you know. now my only problems are the clutch kit and the computer. i called the parts store, and the clutch kit is 288 bucks. the computer is 95 bucks with a 93 dollar core.i have a computer from a 2.8 five speed, but i have the 3.1. the pontiac garage told me it would work, since the last 4 numbers on the coimputer match. what do you think?

Guest TurboSedan
no problem. i got a shifter. two, actually. i also got cables, but they are from a cavalier. i think they will work(hopefully). i may even have the speed sensor taken care of. i will let you know. now my only problems are the clutch kit and the computer. i called the parts store, and the clutch kit is 288 bucks. the computer is 95 bucks with a 93 dollar core.i have a computer from a 2.8 five speed, but i have the 3.1. the pontiac garage told me it would work, since the last 4 numbers on the coimputer match. what do you think?

i have a 3.1/5-speed memcal if you need one. this one:

http://www.gmpcm.com/documents/ATMM5331.htm

i guess i would need one of those. what do you want for it. some stuff going up for sale soon. anything you need? i have a 95 gp driver info center plus a few inches of wires. anyhow, let me know how much. thanks again