Lets see under your hoods!

tylerz34

well, maybe not harder. all depends on traction really. i wouldn't judge all turbo cars because of some Volvo, lol....and a big ass 454 aint gonna fit into most modern cars.

this thread is getting OLD

a sawzall and a few metal blades and you can make it fit :lol:

i'm not judging all turbo cars, i'm just saying i'd rather have a big carburated v-8 over a small boosted 4 or 6, i like instant power, not ower where you have to rev up to get boost.

ever driven a tgp?

cause there ain't no revving up to get power...all the torque is right there when you need it...it'll leave a 10ft patch of rubber from a standstill and throw ya back in the seat

i hate it people develop the connitation that all turbo engines are torqueless dogs

btw the volve you drove was most likely a DOHC...not know for gobs of torque

redturbo...do your duty and lock this now

10 ft patch??? Hell any of my V8 cars can do better than that!! :lol:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 93CutlassSupreme

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• timg

• rudefyet

When did FFP start engraving their logo into the motor mounts?

I think they alway's have..... People have the option of turning the engraving down or up. I choose up. It does the talking for me. LOL.

where did you get the plenum bolts?

Spectre Bolt covers

Any more flaming this will be locked.

good, i'm sure you will have to lock it then because i guess some people here have a problem with me

thanks man!!! its not to clean now i have coolant spraying and i dunno whats wrong.

Check the water pump.. I bet it's the water pump bearing seals that went bad.

It happeneds.

Not to bring up old crap but I saw a GT at the track the other day, and his dial in was a 14.3 I never saw him run, not slow, but it's slower than I thought it would be. FWIW I own both small Turbo V6's and large displacement engines (Large if 509 cubic inches is considered large :lol: ) And I prefer 509 cubes of Fuel Injected Twin Turbo nastiness. :twisted: Makes me shudder just thinking about it. It's in the works now. Going in here: 389356_5_full.jpg

(That's a 327 topped w/ a Weiand Stealth intake, Quadrajet Carb (That's right bitch!!! :wink: ) And HEI. Backed by a Tremec 3 speed (converted to floor shifter) and a full floating 3/4 ton 4.57 rear end.) Oh yeah, it doesn't have a bed or floorboards either. :lol:

Most OEM turbo cars are designed for a low boost threshold, because there are lots of consumers out there who think like our friend 93CutlassSupreme. Scared of "turbo lag."

i forgot, i know next to nothing about cars :roll:

i guess because i'm 18 i am a total idiot :roll:

drive a volvo, you'll experience this 'turbo lag' or whatever the hell it is that i am supposedly scared of

Guest TurboSedan
Most OEM turbo cars are designed for a low boost threshold, because there are lots of consumers out there who think like our friend 93CutlassSupreme. Scared of "turbo lag."

drive a volvo, you'll experience this 'turbo lag' or whatever the hell it is that i am supposedly scared of

why did you post that? you haven't even posted a pic of your engine; all you've done in this thread is talk shit :roll: post a pic of your engine and shut up already.

Why don't you sell your little 3.1 if you think small Cube engines suck and go out and buy a cheap ol' big block Buick or something? I'm sure insurance would be cheaper to make up for the price of GAS.

why did you post that? you haven't even posted a pic of your engine; all you've done in this thread is talk shit :roll: post a pic of your engine and shut up already.

PWWNEEDDDD

Why don't you sell your little 3.1 if you think small Cube engines suck and go out and buy a cheap ol' big block Buick or something? I'm sure insurance would be cheaper to make up for the price of GAS.

since when did i say all small cube engines suck? i guess personal opinions arn't allowed here anymore

can i say SMART ASS?