Lets see under your hoods!

tylerz34

Post pics of under your car/cars hood, but don't run out and clean then right now I want to see them like they are on a normal day. I am curious on how people keep up under their hood :)

My Car

544527_19_full.jpg

Dad's 33 Ford

544527_20_full.jpg

Dad's 76 stingray vette

544527_21_full.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 93CutlassSupreme

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• timg

• rudefyet

Wish mine looked all nice and clean.. lol. I don't wanna take off the valve cover/plenum and have spend to money on new gaskets though :P Drive it till it dies.

engine.jpg

engine+shot+3.JPG

All taken with my Sprint PCS Camera Phone(damn good quality) Sanyo 5500 :D

Hope to add a Thrasher Intake Kit instead of this one. K&N Filter is great, but i am not a big fan of the homebrew PFYC installation kit peices.

The 90 TGP.... the only one worth posting at the moment(don't have any good pics of my 93 or the 01's engine bay when clean)

http://www.members.aol.com/mv540paq/images/GPs/TGPengine.jpg

EDIT:

found an old pic of the 93's engine(have since added custom painting, wire loom, GM STB, new belt guard since I broke my old one :lol:)

http://www.members.aol.com/mv540paq/images/GPs/SEengine.jpg

Not bad for a 3.1 w/ right at 180K on it, eh?

Ok...so what are you guys doing to get/keep you intake and valve cover so clean and almost shiney :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

I have no problems keep my engine clean..sorry no pics at the moment...

but my intake/valve covers are clean..but not perty like yours...dull,spotted stained that don't easily come up..and so on...

Help a brutha out :roll:

NAHA!! "Brutha" I have heard Eagle one sonmethin works like a motherfucker.. I have seen it turn the aluminum on the covers and intake manifold that was spotted and stained from thje elements BACK to its original beauty.. When I do my plugs, Ima try and clean those parts.. :)

Eagle one sonmethin works like a motherfucker..

:D :D Where does one get this "Eagle one sonmethin works like a motherfucker.. " :D :D

I may get funny looks asking for it at my local autozone without a "little" more info :P

Thanks!

LOL! Umm.. Yea, it's in a black spray bottle, and says MAG in yello letters on it and has a quarter view of a crosslace rim.. Works really well.. Good luck!

Not the best of pictures, but here's a shot of my motor from a carshow last year. You can see my one-peice strut tower brace in the back. Thing is strong as hell. It isn't the GM F-bar. This brace slides over the two strut tower bolts and is bolted down.

engine.jpg