Lets see under your hoods!

tylerz34

Ok...so what are you guys doing to get/keep you intake and valve cover so clean and almost shiney :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

I have no problems keep my engine clean..sorry no pics at the moment...

but my intake/valve covers are clean..but not perty like yours...dull,spotted stained that don't easily come up..and so on...

Help a brutha out :roll:

I used regualr black magic for that pic....but that tire wet stuff works just as good but quicker cause you can spray it

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 93CutlassSupreme

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• timg

• rudefyet

Ok...so what are you guys doing to get/keep you intake and valve cover so clean and almost shiney :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

I have no problems keep my engine clean..sorry no pics at the moment...

but my intake/valve covers are clean..but not perty like yours...dull,spotted stained that don't easily come up..and so on...

Help a brutha out :roll:

i put maybe 2000 miles on it a year, keeps everything nice, clean, shiny, and rust free.

Here's my Euro's engine:

233034_4_full.jpg

Here's my Z's engine:

364760_33_full.jpg

* I don't have upDated pics, but now I have an intake tube between my TB and my cone filer...plus I have red Magnecor wires and the FFP motor mount. That is all for my new visual changes to my engine.

bRad! Gimme a Z Bumper!! You only need one!!! lmao..!

Hrmmm...lemme think about that a sec. Nope, sorry. I got my Z bumper for my Euro direct from GM for like $500, you just can't find any lying around. Good luck! :wink:

For you guys with sound systems... where did you mount your fuse? I came up with this idea that worked out pretty well.

in the spare tire well in the trunk with my battery ;)

First my Mustang (orignial engine just after new carb upgrade)

then my Lumina not really under the hood pic that would qualify there to be a hood in the first place.

565460_9_full.jpg

565460_2_full.jpg

--Dave

Mmmmmmm Taurus SHO - I like that engine - they're real fun supercharged too, and that's such a cool looking intake manifold.

--Dave.

well...heres a pic of mine and part of my buddy's '70 Mustang with a built 351C. you all talk shit about Ford's all ya want, im a Ford fan too. every company has something that i like except for some Japanese companies.

505596_50_full.jpg

First my Mustang (orignial engine just after new carb upgrade)

then my Lumina not really under the hood pic that would qualify there to be a hood in the first place.

565460_9_full.jpg

565460_2_full.jpg

--Dave

um does the z34 count since it doesn't have a hood? :lol:

468545_13_full.jpg

this is the initial intake build up

468545_19_full.jpg

this is the final product

have ripped off upper intake manifold, and cleaned out with floor stripper... cleaner than a hospital room.... just need to get it put back on...[/code]

Awesome...*drool*

Thanks! I've got more pics over in the photo galleries of mymonte.com I've posted the turbo pics in the 3.4 DOHC gallery.

Tim