New Throttle Body

AWeb80

Check out "http://www.streetarsenal.com"

If you plan on porting your intake manfiolds the best route is "http://www.extrudehone.com" but they are like $575 for upper and lower manfiolds. but the street arsenal manfiold is also a good mod.

RedZ

Street arsenal just polishes the TB up or some crap. They claim to use the stock throttle plate, which means NO boring can be done. What a waste. http://www.americanperformanceofcolorado.com sells the FDP billet 62mm TB. I would get it over RSM. Dont have to have it sent from canada, its 1mm larger, it looks much nicer and is a better design, and its not RSM. RSM used to be respectable, but after they doubled the price on their poly bushing set and other parts...screw em. They dont care about you, they care about your money. APOC and FDP care about you and your money:)

. APOC and FDP care about you and your money:)

*cough* *Mandsproduction luvs ya too* *cough*

APOC- Colorado

FDP- Colorado

MandSProduction- Colorado

there must be something in the watter... who knows.. or maybe we are all just high and happy because of the 2nd hand smoke from Boulder (LMAO!)

RedZ

FDP is in st thomas canada.

You make TBs as well?

Nevermind. My bad.. i thought FDP was FastFWDPerf... but i guess that would FFP....

I think i swalled a bug (as i bow my head down in embarracement and walk away)

do you have a link for FDP.. never heard of them...

RedZ

I got FDPs Throttle Body before they closed up for a bit. I think its very nicely machined. Only thing is that you will need to get a sheet of mr.gasket paper to cut a gasket out of. I was going to extrude hone my 2 intakes but that price was WAY to high. After i heard a story from a while back that id only gained something like 10 or so hp. In my eyes, for close to $600, even 15hp aint worth it. For 600 ill get custom headers for God sakes or a starter nitrous kit for that matter.

I guess i forgot some important info. I had my Plenum portmatched, so having a stock 56mm tb gasket on a 62tb would have just been pointless. even having the stock gasket on a bigger TB isnt good. Your like shooting yourself in the leg. I tryed portmatching the stock size gasket but since its small, it made the top and bottom edges very thin, thin to the point where the gasket was about to rip, so having a nicely new custom made gasket was the way to go for me :D

I tryed portmatching the stock size gasket but since its small, it made the top and bottom edges very thin, thin to the point where the gasket was about to rip, so having a nicely new custom made gasket was the way to go for me :D

I was just going to ask you if you attemped to port-match it. Using a 56mm gasket on a 62mm bore would rip anyway the next time you go WOT (the plate will cut it) anyway...