Power door locks

ismellrealbad

as i posted before my car needs a new door lock motor/puller thing whatever the fuck you call it cuz the one in my door will only lock and not unlock. well my car is a 2 door and the GP im getting it out of is a 4 door, i was wondering if this other motor in the 4 door wil fit in my 2 door?

Well the metal rods that connect everything seem to move fine. Theres a little rubber boot on it that i didnt remove to check anything. but the reason im positive that its brok is cuz there is just no electrical feed to it when i push unlock....and when it used to work at least it would give a little juice and not fully unlock, now it just sits and does nothing

Ha! the motor in the 4 door was completley differntly sized and mounted. i guess ill reluctantly goto gm to ask them wtf theyll charge for it. the thing looks relatively small cheap and crappy, it shouldnt be more than 50 bucks. value of 50 bucks at gm=$110 most likely