Tranny slipping?

topless94style

Everyonce in awhile lately ill give the car some gas, or go WOT not too often, but since i put that pulley on i bounce off the rev limitor. The first few times the rpms were boucning, the tires were spinning, so i left off a bit and then took off again. No prob, but today, i went WOT up hill on dry sand free pavement and i was already going about 20mph and the rpms bounced off the rev limitor again. My tires were not spinning, and I am pretty sure an auto is not supposed to do that.

Is my tranny going??!?!!/

Maybe..

Did you check your tranny fluid? Low on fluid #1 reasons for trannys slippage. I was low around a litre on mine was doing that on the highway once in a while, and I was like WTF.. turned out my tranny pan gasket was REALLY bad.

sounds like an engine problem not tranny .... cranksensor, icm , coil , fuelpressure ... if your engine dosnt produce the power for the trans it may seem like slipping

with the rpm bouncing ... sound like crank sensor ... but would need more info

it did it to me again today, only i didnt even put it at 1/2 throttle. But it didnt do it again the whole way home from work. I know my fuel pressure reg is going bad, could that be it?