Blower Motor Location

91GranSport

If you haven't done so, please check the message I posted earlier titled "Problems With Blower Motor". Anyways, where is the blower motor located on a '91 Regal GS sedan? I'm guessing it should be the same as all other W-Body cars but I still don't know where it is.

If you remove the black lower passenger dash cover, look under the dash, just behind the firewall, you'll see the blower motor. Might have to remove the "convenience" center to get better access. It's round...

I'm going to fuck around and try to remove the blower motor tonight. Say, what is the "convenience centre"? I looked at the instructions to replace a blower motor in a Chilton's Guide and it mentioned the same thing you did. I'll probably figure it out when I get around to it but I'll check later on to see if you replied.

Well, I messed around with it and it turns out my blower motor is fine. I think it's my A/C condenser that is filled with all kinds of shit. My mechanic friend helped me out and it's all back together pretty well. Though it doesn't blow the same amount of air as it used to, it still blows it far better than how it used to. The connectors leading to the blower motor from the fan switch were the main problem, but the condenser itself may be clogged. At least I have airflow again! Thanks!