if you had the chance?

18incholdz

If you had the chance to pick up a 2001 grand prix gtp 4dr sedan, that was red, black leather interior, HUD, and brand new tires that was in mint condition with only 43000 miles on it for 12000 dollars would you do it? I have the chance to, and just got a second job so i'm thinkin about buying it to go along with my s10...

I think I would be jumping on that with both feet!....I'm looking at a2000 GT w/70k for $9500, and that feels like a deal to me...your talkin newer, less miles and the SCengine...that sounds like even more of a bargain.

while we're on this topic, I ran across a 98GTP coupe w/118k for $4500 today...a one owner car w/maint records and unmodified...sounds like it might be a good bet (maybe, a lot of miles on an SC)...what do you guys think?

Did you just say 12,000 dollars?

:withstupid: :shock:

I think I would rather get the 98 for $4500 that Thunderbat mentioned.

98... 2001... still the same car anyway. If you get sick of it in 2yrs, you could probably sell it for $2500 and only lose $2k. The 01 will probably be worth $5000 in 2yrs and you lose $7k. I'm not afraid of miles though, means nothing to me. I've had higher mileage cars with less problems than some peoples' brand new cars.

Werd to that, Shawn...if I had $12,000 to spend on a second car, I'd be looking at Grand Nationals...for that kinda money, who wants an L67 when you can buy an LC2?

Werd to that, Shawn...if I had $12,000 to spend on a second car, I'd be looking at Grand Nationals...for that kinda money, who wants an L67 when you can buy an LC2?

Exactly. For $12,000 you can get a much better car than a GTP.

Exactly. For $12,000 you can get a much better car than a GTP.

....w3rd...like a 6spd LS1 Camaro.... :D