what a great day

rudefyet

Ah yes...today is the day of my dreams

I start out this morning tired and groggy as usual...manage to take a shower and head off to class

I drive my car all the way to the university...and realize i'm going to be late for class...oh well no big deal

Getting out of my car i catch a glimpse of a lot of steam...i though it was the van nearby but look again and it's coming from my car...i then glimpse down and see myself in a river of antifreeze...ah yes...such wonderfulness

I got the car home fine...thanks to the fact the leak was rather minor overall and popped the hood...

The leak is coming right from the connection between the waterpump...and the metal cooant line that bolts on top...i noticed there is a gasket there...and it looks pretty sick...so it isn't anything major

I utterly despise coolant leaks...having a Nissan 240SX that had the most mysterious leak in the world...never did figure out where my coolant was going after replacing almost everything...i can't stand the smell of antifreeze

That sucks, man. Hope you get it fixed ASAP.

I utterly despise coolant leaks...having a Nissan 240SX that had the most mysterious leak in the world...never did figure out where my coolant was going after replacing almost everything...i can't stand the smell of antifreeze

I can totally relate, man...that's how I fucked up the Cougar.

woohoo...got in the mood of fixing something today...went outside took the metal line off the top of the water pump (broke one of the bolts in the process, that was a biatch) and pull out 2 little shreds of rubber that used to be a gasket :lol:

ended up making a new gasket...bolted it back on...now i'm just waiting for the new gasket to dry so i can fill the radiator back up 8)

I love my LE to death...but once i get my TGP...it's gonna go bye bye :twisted: