Weird sounds from engine bay. Z34

RenegadeZ

Whats up I dont know if this problem has been posted or not but there are too many posts to check them all...

Every now & then my car makes this weird sound its been happening more often now & I dont know what it is... its on the passenger side of the vehicle where the pulleys are, it is a high pitched sound, it sounds like a supercharger on steroids...

Also I hear ticking under the valve cover, (It's not low on oil) does anyone know what that could be?

Another problem I think it may be some bad vac lines correct me if I'm wrong... My car runs fine untill I get up to like 55 mph when I slow down to 45 mph my "service engine" light always comes on, my cruise control wont set & all of my a/c & heat controls dont produce...

I've noticed tonight when I come to a stop my lights go a little dim & it feels like the car is getting ready to cut off... I'm thinking my alternator is going bad... ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

be sure to look at the side if the plenum where the MAP senser is and make sure some one did not pull a hose off there and the one that goes in the intake behind the power steering pump

this was a problem on my car after i put spark pulg wires on

Yea I know all about the alternator situation, I dont know what the hell gm was thinking when they made everthing so concealed, my uncle & I are going to do all of the work.