Air Ride Suspension???

18incholdz

does anyone know where i can get an air ride suspension to put on a 1995 olds cutlass supreme? I know it's possible to put one on it i just dont know where to get it...And another thing...I have 18x8 inch wheels on my car and they slightly stick out past the front fenders, when i do get the bags and lower it will it camber enough when lowered so the wheels dont hit the fender? or do i have to do something different to it so the wheels dont stick out as far?

If you rely on your suspension to tilt your wheels in at the top to clear your fenders, not only will it handle like a bus, but it will look like trash too, your tires will cup and wear weird. You should have gotten the right offset right away, that's the only real solution, other than fender flares I guess...

i could almost guarentee it! I have a 235/45/17 on mine and i'll find out if mine rub in a couple months(i have the rear coil overs on, but not the fronts cuz they don't make em yet) I bet mine will rub if i set the coilovers to the 3.75 inch drop that they can handle. you'd have to cut the fender out like the mini trucks to tuck 18's on a w-body (i'm bettin). Latet Jay

this is just my 2 cents