Check THIS out!

LukeZ34

Goddamn! I've never been a fan of the Fieros but I'd say that bodykit looks wicked! Some people may say it looks riced out but I think it's just great! Too bad they couldn't do something for the interior though. The owner should've repainted it a different color as well.

i *like* the souped up fiero.. i'm gonna give a print out of that bod kit website to my neighbor who has one

i have the sony cybershot P7 3.2mp.. the best thing about it is that i bought the 128mb memory stick... holds up to 1900 pictures.. yes almost two thousand good quality and sized pictures --now only if the battery lasted longer.. am having to buy another.

the cybershot DSC-P7 recently saw a $100 price drop, so you'd be getting the 4.0mp P9 model for the same price i bought my P7 at....

the most important thing is whatever camera you buy, find the lowest prices at http://www.nextag.com - they include tax and shipping in comparsions. i bought mine 75 bucks under retail cost

it looks nice, but only thing is... how would you keep the rear engine setup that fieros are famous for? they enclose the rear end with glass, which traps all that heat. itd have to be changed to front engine, which throws off all of the fiero logic!

Even if it's water-cooled, it doesn't mean it doesn't need air circulation. I've heard myself the merits of making TGP or Z34 louvers functional, the more air you can use to power and cool an engine, the better. Especially if an engine swap is the plan.

what kind of air circulation does a front engine car get? other than the slight breeze that might flow up from the bottom, the radiator blocks airflow from the grille and an average hood allows almost no airflow....the same exact airflow should occur with the fiero, the engine is just a little farther back

Also, if being enclosed with fiberglass were a bad thing... explain the Corvette!

TGP needs louvers because the turbo generates LOTS of underhood heat. So much it deteriorates rubber parts at an accelerated rate. I haven't noticed any heat-related problems with the 3.4 DOHC.

its not the engine id be worried about. if its enclosed and sitting underneath the cabin area of the car, it will transfer heat into the car, making it extremely hot, and hard to cool down.. and also look at it, it says V8 kit for the fiero

I seen it driving around town again last night.. and by the way it sounded, it had no V8 in it. Maybe I'll track the guy down sometime and talk to him about it.