Check THIS out!

LukeZ34

Look at the pictures below.. I seen this as I passed a GM dealership in town yesterday. So I ran home and got the camera and come back to get a pic of it..

The owner of the car wasn't around.. but my guess is it's a customized Fiero, judging by the older style Bonneville tail lights on the back with "Pontiac" on them, and the interior.

None the less, I think it's pretty god damn cool, it's not everyday I see something like this here.

The size of these images were decreased for the forum.. the links to the full size (1024x768 res) images are below.

fiero1small.jpg

fiero2small.jpg

http://www.lukez34.com/misc/fiero1.jpg

http://www.lukez34.com/misc/fiero2.jpg

i am kinda tossed to whether or not i like it.

i think this is due to its color.

kinda curious as to what digicam you have?

as my xmas present to me this year is a digicam.

Monty

kinda curious as to what digicam you have?

as my xmas present to me this year is a digicam.

I know that is a nice quality Pic....

I like it...the car looks nice...and being its got bonnie parts hmmm3800 s/c?? the world may never know....

I think you may have stumbled upon a concept future Gen. Saturn/ Sunfire!!!!!!

I agree the the bodywork and frame work is toooo extensive to be a Fiero, but from what I can tell looking at the interior .. Looks like a Fiero!!!

Ummm a one off fiberglass body kit!?

yeah you can soooo easily see that everything was stuck on. Plastic overlays...look at the hood, then the rear 1/4 panel at the window....also look at it being a one piece rear bumper/rear panels and front fascia/fenders. Plastic makes it possible. R1ce. anyone whos familiar with the fiero bodylines can see it. Im not too impressed, the bonny taillights look good though!

Yea, the bonnie tail lights look a lot better than what the kit comes with.

The camera isn't mine, it's the school's I work for. But it's just a basic Sony Mavica. Uses the floppy disks to record the images, and is a 1.3 Megapixel camera. I take all my pictures with it set at 1024x768, because if it's set for 640x480, the image quality is horrible. The only draw back to using that high res is that you can only fit 10 images to a floppy disk. But it's still a good camera. I need to find myself a decent 2 Megapixel camera for myself so I don't keep taking the one from work, lol.

I think mine takes a pretty good picture. It's a Sony DSC-P31 Cyber Shot. 2.0 megapixels. It has a shitload of toys on it.

Yea, that's what I've been looking at. I've also used (and been VERY impressed with) a Sony Cybershot DSC-S50.. The pictures of my wreck in the lumina were taken w/ that camera (if you want examples). Even though it's an older model, it's still a good camera, and it's starting to decrease in price too. I love Sony video products. That's what my camcorder is, and it's really nice. I just need to find one w/ a LCD screen instead of having to squint through the view finder.

I have a Pentax Optio 330. I think it's supposed to be the smallest 3.34MP digital camera with 3x OPTICAL zoom.

It's got a full metal body and also supports manual modes.

Can't beat the value/performance of an Olympus digital camera though.

Can't beat the value/performance of an Olympus digital camera though

I disagree, nikon has the best optics for the $$. Though I'll agree that olympus is a close second. The only comparable sony's are the ones with the carl zeiss optics, and they are more $$ for the same megapixels.

-Tom

I disagree, nikon has the best optics for the $$. Though I'll agree that olympus is a close second. The only comparable sony's are the ones with the carl zeiss optics, and they are more $$ for the same megapixels.

I still disagree, you can get an Olympus D-550 3MP basic p&s digicam with 3x optical zoom for just over $200. The only cheapie basic Nikons I see for around that price are 2MP (Coolpix 2500). I think Fuji is a very good value too, I see them on sale for low prices quite frequently. They are kind of annoying though, they use a new proprietary digital film card. That's all we need, is ANOTHER memory card format. :roll:

I'm not a big fan of Sony digicams. They are good performers, but the price is too high. The value is just not good. Plus, Sony is among the most unreliable electronics name around.

You're right about MP Shawn, but MP is not nearly the most important thing for dig photos. Optical clarity/quality are, and a good CCD, and for these features, you cannot beat bikon in quality or price.

You're right about MP Shawn, but MP is not nearly the most important thing for dig photos. Optical clarity/quality are, and a good CCD, and for these features, you cannot beat bikon in quality or price.

Olympus is famous for high-quality optics as well, and I think if you took a 3MP photo on an Olympus and downscaled it to the size of the Nikon 2.1MP, the 3MP photo will still have more detail. In fact, that Nikon Coolpix 2500 I mentioned earlier was only pretty average in resolution and pincushion distortion so the optics in their lower-end consumer-level cameras aren't nearly as good as the high-end Nikons.

BTW, anyone considering a new digital camera, I highly recommend checking out these review sites.

http://www.dpreview.com

http://www.steves-digicams.com

http://www.imaging-resource.com

http://www.dcresource.com/

Of those, dpreview has the fewest reviews, but the most in-depth tests of picture quality.