• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gpse3200

• JPaganel

• ismellrealbad

• stlunatics2oo3

I wish I saw that... People look very funny electrocuting themselves... I electrocuted a teacher once... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Keter piper pickled peppers? I still have no idea what a keter is... Please tell me:bawl: , I can't stand the suspense!

Anyways, you might want to look at a hardware store (plumbing section) for rubber drain elbows. They are called quick ells or some such thing... They come with giant hose clamps.

iunno keter piping is like a umm sheet metal type material and it clips to the other side and then it is hard to get apart but lucky for me the filter was bigger then the keter piping but my hair was feelin nice and stiff and i was on my toes for the rest of the day no thte first electricution lol i did it doin my ignition module riggin up my 2nd. battery in trunk for my neons and i did it somewhere else can't remember oh at a junk yard they just got the car in and it was all with the battery and stuff man that smarts lol

yeah kinda it sucks similar to that i found it in my garage with a 3 in outside diameter sticker on it i figured what the hell my as well try it them bzzzzzzzz screw that no more that sucked lol

so would it look stupid as of usin the pvc covering the whole filter or would it get a better gain or lose power casue my filter has this umm open thing like the typhoon filters have so will it affect it or not????

Way back when, I'd taken the snorkle off the airbox. After reading this thread, I put it back on. My son says that the engine idles smoother now. That may be his imagination, but what the heck?

you shouldnt have told him you did that. then you shoulda did it and ask if he noticed anything with his car. if he said no just be like "uhhh, yer right front looks a little low on air" or u could just tell him what you did

i made a intake out of pvc and painted it with ford blue hi temp paint well it kinda feels like a lil more pwer then the way i had it but i am unsure but i did it and the engine is runnin pretty good i made it for only 5 bucks so i guess it is good for now lol

• 3 weeks later...