Changing Intercoolers....again

dkorinko

Theres a guy in town that has a NICE SPEARCO front mount intercooler, he was gonna turbo his car and then decided not to. the size is. 20x7x3 i think??? Should be able to pick it up in the next few weeks here, damn that nice shiney front mount is gonna like sweeeeeet! :twisted:

We had to remove the front bumper and then cut out a piece of the actual metal bumper. we sat the intercooler in the space we cut out and drilled holes where we used tabs that came off the intercooler and bolted into the holes on the bumper. It took about 3 hours, the biggest pain in the ass was getting the bumper off. I would sell the intercooler with all of the necessary clamps, hoses, and pipes. im taking offers on the intercooler system, theres a few people in town who are interested so if u want make me an offer.

Well we sure did it because thats the way it is on the car right now! I dont know if u can really tell by the pics that are posted here that have my car, i might need to take more so u can see more of the actual intercooler system.....check out the pics that are already posted up here and see if u can tell what we did by looking at those.