Rear bucket covers...

phantomshado

Recently, as in yesterday, I recieved in teh mail a set of rear buckets from Brian P. Good condition, a little dirty. Whatever, thats all sorts of cool. I want to know where I would look to get a set of seat covers, that LOOK as good, or actually factory. I want them in the medium gray charcoal to match the rest of my car for the time being. I won't put them in now because they don't match. I'm kindof a stickler on stuff like that.

Should I call the dealer? Did those seats even come with the fabric I'm talking about (it is a fabric, not leather :( )? Do any of you have a set of seat skins laying around that you'd like to see put to better use? :lol:

Thanks in advance- Ben.

good luck my friend! i finally found a set of tan ones last year and they have been in my basement since becuase i con't find a relatively inexpensive way to make them dark blue or hell even grey. So i have resorted to selling them and the rear console for like $35 bux in the next week or so. They are sweet but they just don't look right in a blue interior :oops: I am really pissed that i have to sell them but i need the cash and no one has had any good ideas for me. i hope u have better luck in finding something to cover em with. Later Jay