3100 Upgrades... uhhh

fleetwoodguy79

the car is a auto already, and i don't want to change it right now, if i buy a performance kit for it and put 3.73 gears in it i think the tranny will do fine, if however i blow the tranny up i will then have to stick a 5 speed in it. But until then i will stick with the 125c.

Any one know how much trade in is if you were going to trade the t25 turbo in for a t3. Or would it be easier to find a thunderbird with a t3 turbo in it.

Also the supercharger for the 3400 is not worth it. 4000 dollars for like 60 hp. Thats not worth it too me, when you can get a turbo for 500 or even free from junk yard, Then you can get a intercooler for 600 or one out of a saab turbo, and customize all your own pipes, and total for all that would be around 1500-2000 depending how great of deals you get. If you get junk yard stuff you can get that way cheaper. Plus isn't the turbo more efficient than the supercharger?!