HELP W-BODY.COM UPDATE Prices are in!!!!!

PaPaPooh

hats and t shirts?  

1. 1. hats and t shirts?

i was going to make 3 one of each then one with both gen I and gen II on them

i changed my mind about that

but i added the 2 door and 4 door not sure why but i did

what do you guys think?

let me know

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PaPaPooh

• godofthunder

• john99gtp

• slick

Ok, I stole PaPa's .psd file and altered it for my own purposes. I think we should keep it simple. The top says FWD, so I just listed all the model names of the cars (except Buick Century, because who cares). No years, no special designations like 2-door/4-door, or Z34/GTP/GS/etc.... Just model names and division symbols. I could add years if you really want. I could also just add "1988 - Present" at the bottom.

WbodyT.jpg

Also, I would prefer that whatever printing we do be on the front. Printing on the back of a shirt makes me feel like I'm a branded cow.

Ok, I stole PaPa's .psd file and altered it for my own purposes. I think we should keep it simple. The top says FWD, so I just listed all the model names of the cars (except Buick Century, because who cares). No years, no special designations like 2-door/4-door, or Z34/GTP/GS/etc.... Just model names and division symbols. I could add years if you really want. I could also just add "1988 - Present" at the bottom.

WbodyT.jpg

Also, I would prefer that whatever printing we do be on the front. Printing on the back of a shirt makes me feel like I'm a branded cow.

Ok that shirt looks alot better without the dates since nobody has the correct year on the lumina yet. The lumina went to 2001 not 99...

WbodyT.jpg

Ok that shirt looks alot better without the dates since nobody has the correct year on the lumina yet. The lumina went to 2001 not 99...

I was going to say the same thing :)

We should all go after shawn, since the dates came form HIS site :)

John

I kinda like the no years, looks cool

ok now that only 7 or 8 people have responded with ideas this is what i came up with this is the FINAL design!!

finalTwork.jpg

ok if you don't have a ebay account get one its free and you don't have to

pay anything to do so

im going to sell the shirts in a private auction if this gets going

here is the run down hat fronts embroidered with the w-body gm FWD owners and yadda yadda

shirt front embroidered just like the hat

shirt back screened

e-mail me @ no1pooh@comcast.net to let me conferm you will be getting

a shirt and/or hat let me know the color you want size shirt and hat

hat will be flex hats small/medium and large/x large

i will use the poll for prices for now

thats the run down and i will post prices when i get them

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea about the shirts and hats. I would also be intrested in purchasing both. :o

Great ideas out here too. Post the prices, and link to the page where this can be bought.

-Jeremy

hey PaPa, stickergirl.com has some nice sized images of the GM logos that you can "save picture as" for free...you may have to alter the color but they are good clear images. I think I may be coming in like a trailer on this one as I just ran across this thread a couple of days ago...anyways, the whole shirt& hat thing sounds cool to me. Ive got some stuff I've done in PSP7 that I'd like to show you guys as soon as I can get them posted to a website so I can link to them. (I just gotta get my hunny to show me how to upload to our angelfire site)...keep us updated!

happy holidays! (hope your were good!)

Timmy[/img]

T-shirts

s-xl 8.00

2x 9.00

3x 10.00

4x 11.00

there is a $50 set up fee for colors black and gray

i will disperse this evenly threw all shirts

hats

not size dependent

start e-mailing me to let me know if you want a shirt and a hat