HELP W-BODY.COM UPDATE Prices are in!!!!!

PaPaPooh

hats and t shirts?  

1. 1. hats and t shirts?

ok i talked to a friend that does shirts and hats.

How many people would be interested?

i also need designs so submit them here please!!!

i can't get a price untill i have a final design!!!

ok hat will be flexhats 2 sizes small/medium and large/extra large

shirts will be white or black not sure if i can get both.

shawn submit a design too!!!!!!!!

help out the site and show your support for this site!!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PaPaPooh

• godofthunder

• john99gtp

• slick

i will let the mods decide that if they feel it is necessary fpr it tp be moved

oh i can have them silk screened and/or Embroidered i will take pics of the shirts and hats he did for s-series nats 2k3 and post them

w3rd. Ill take some :)

Ill show my wbody pride. Hopefully this one wont fall through, i liked the ideas on the other ones.

Like, shadowing all the cars, or something like that.

John

ok here is the picture i said i would post above i think my lens is dirty they are not the best of quality

here is the hat it is a flex fit hat

snathat.jpg

ok here is the back of the shirt silk screened

shirtback.jpg

here is the front Embroidered

shirtfront.jpg

yeah, as in all the others, its going to be quite hard to list all the cars. That, and some people are going to get mad if their car isnt up.

So, we need to do something like list ALL the cars, or something. Or use something like shawns car above.

Also, individualizing the shirts would be quite much. I think it would be best to go with a generic shirt. Or, if possible, maybe a few diff ones, like ones on each mannuf.

jon

ok john had a good idea make the back look the same on all shirts.

what we talked about was having the bowtie and the other symbols for the cars. ghost them and then have gtp tste cutlass lumina z34 lumina regal over the ghosted symbol

then have the front personalized with your real name or s/n or nick name and on the other side of the front have your car name and w-body.com under it

to have each shirt done different on the back would cost way to much for each of you to have the shirt done.

i need more ideas if you are handy with psp photoshop ms paint submit a design and maybe we can come up with some thing everyone likes.

kinda a quick thing i whipped up in a few minutes - took shawns picture (hope you dont mind shawn) added some text - i was thinking something like this would work for front or back of a shirt. Would work best on white, but could be adapted to black easily...

fa69f5d7.jpg

lemme know what yall think.

- Justin

Sounds good count me in for a shirt, its probably easier to decide what to put on just a shirt, than a hat + shirt (and less $$). I like the idea Justin has of using Shawn's car pic only (basically the site logo) so that it doesnt get to crazy with too many cars and shadows and stuff on it, and maybe just include the GM logo, or all the manufacturers logos under the car.

So I'm guessing part of the proceeds like 2-3-4? bucks from each shirt would go to Shawn for the site?? :mrgreen:

i like justin's ideas. They need a little tweaking but look good. You could always use the one i made up but i dont really care. My only thought is that with all those colors they would be pretty expensive to produce. If we did something like that and it was under $20 id get it :)

im thinking to keep them simple, and to cut cost (and possibly raise more profit for shawn) we should keep them simple lines, and colors, rather than prints like that.

On the back, we could have w-body.com quite large, with outlines of all the manuf. icons too. No cars. (and personaly, I would prefer the 'older' rocket logo, rather than the new, since i dont think we have many intrigues here, and i personally like the older rocket).

w-body could be in the midle, with the icons arround it. Then, under each icon, could be a list of the cars that are w's (and possibly the diff trim levels). But for olds, this list could get quite long. so, we could stick to just the model name (and then for something special like the GP owners, the GTP, TGP, and STE).

on the front, it could be individualized. But, only to the point of Olds, Pontiac, Chevy, and Buick ones. We would put an sileoute of the car, with w-body.com under it.

lastly, there could be an option to have your name printed at the top for a few more $$.

If we can get these shirts cheap enough, i wouldnt mind a few. We could then take the w-body.com (along with the nice text above), and make stickers, frisbees, condoms, etc.

Perhaps, we should have a real contest, sponsered by shawn, on a new, real, definitive logo for this page.

Jon

like i said, something i threw together real quick - like under 5 minutes...

anyway, something like that wouldnt be too expensive at all if we could get enough orders... you can have full color prints put on t-shirts individually for under $20 bux... im sure if we had 10+ orders, we could get a shirt made for under $15 easy, more realistically under $10.

- Justin

yeah, thats kinda what i was thinking. But, i would think it would look even classier if we could do something like redraw the icons, and make them in black and white.

jon

I think Justins Idea looks best. Perhaps instead of just a cutty maybe have a pic of a Regal, GP, Cutty, and Lumina? Like on the front of the shirt have the front of the cars each at different angles (like when car magazines such as Car&Driver do when they have their annual best of challenge). And on the back of the shift have the same cars but showing their rear views with some wording on the bottom maybe...Just an idea :D

another idea i had - i will try to explain my best, but start out with like an 88 cutlass or something in simple line drawing really faint, then go through the different cars until the new ones, each overlapping each other and getting darker and darker...

i dont know if yall can picture it but i will try and throw something up in a little

- Justin

i like justin's ideas. They need a little tweaking but look good. You could always use the one i made up but i dont really care. My only thought is that with all those colors they would be pretty expensive to produce. If we did something like that and it was under $20 id get it :)

Yeah, anything over 2 - 3 color gets, first, cluttered and second, expensive.

I just finished purchasing shirts from the radio station I work for and doing three colors of ink ran $14/shirt to sell.

And that's not including the $75 art design and cost of buying shirts.

- Erik

Guest Anonymous
lets not do shawns cutlass, lets do the pic that the WBG used with like 6 WBs in a circle. sound ok? it was like a Lumina Z34, a GP, a 97+ GTP, a MCZ34, and a cutty vert

No, let's not. There are too many people with different tastes. Everyone would want different cars on it. I like the idea of the logos and list of cars under each logo.

Also, I hate white shirts. Can we get grey or preferably black?

more rough ideas...

lemme know what you think.

Back:

fa69d58c.jpg

Front:

fa69d546.jpg

- Justin

I like the W-body text thing on the front and would like the cars on the back!

BTW I'm in on whatever we decide to do!