HELP W-BODY.COM UPDATE Prices are in!!!!!

PaPaPooh

hats and t shirts?  

1. 1. hats and t shirts?

i wont know a price untill we deside on a design

i likw what i see so far but to keep cost down it will be one color ink not multicolors it also would be cheeper to do on think for all shirts

if you don't wnat your name and everyone likes that it is cool i like the logo idea with the names maybe with w-body above the logos

i like justins idea just take the car out and put the logos and names under that?

and just plain w-doy.com on the front?

keep em' commin guys and gals

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PaPaPooh

• godofthunder

• john99gtp

• slick

Ok, first off, im in. And if they are done by Christmas in a few different colors, i will be getting a few from my mom.

Here's my idea. Put the pontiac, chevy, buick, and olds symbols on the front. Also, put a link to the site, Advertisement!

On the back, list every w-body car. Not including z-34's or tgp's, just the base models, because we will get the point.

I like dark grey, black, white, and red shirts.

Edit: Also, looks like there's about 20 yes's so far, so lets get this rolling. Also, how much of the profit will go to mr. shawn?

I do like that we all are posting ideas, but like all the previous times, it looks like designers want their idea to fly, and we can never make up our mind.

If shawn will ever come back....why dont we have him do something? just a thought.

also, i am really up for stikers. Just saying w-body.com. Small ones, that could go along even the small rear windows (only like 5 in on the 4 doors)

jon

thank you shawn

this has been moved in hopes of more members seeing this thread

posted that link b4 it was moved... glad that braught some attention to this... C'Mon guys, lets get this rolling... anyone with creative talent (or without) post some pics of ideas and we should hold a vote...

i have a few more tricks up my sleve for ideas too, just gotta have time to draw them out...

- Justin

Well, i have been throwing alot of ideas out, but they are mostly in IRC, and me and papapooh have been talking back and forth. I think for those that want to help out should try out IRC at the same time :)

Comeon, I have to publicize my server somehow. :D

Anyways, im in school now, but when I return, I bet me and papapooh are going to be talking some more. You guys should come join us sometime :)

John

ok there has been a few people that helped with a design people didn't seam to be happy or just didn't say they didn't like them

like john said above we have been talking and have come up with this very general design so input is needed on the design!!

Twork_copy8.jpg

we pushed around some other ideas.

we had good ideas we had bad ideas i said we should do the model and years so people wont ask whats w-body? and ect.

input is needed!! if you think you can do better than me!!!! Lets see it!!!!!

we also have to deside on color of shirts

what we want to do on the front names your model ect.

so come on guys and gals let me know so i can get this thing rolling!!!

my e-mail button is below if you want to talk directly to me

ME GUSTA MUCHAMOS SENOR!!!!

I like that one a lot, i think white with DRK grey lettering is cool. and how about on the front like your specific model, like for me,

1992 Lumina Z34

then have a small pic of a Z34. expensive for the pic and customization, but id pay 20 for a shirt like that in XL

ME GUSTA MUCHAMOS SENOR!!!!

I like that one a lot, i think white with DRK grey lettering is cool. and how about on the front like your specific model, like for me,

1992 Lumina Z34

then have a small pic of a Z34. expensive for the pic and customization, but id pay 20 for a shirt like that in XL

you would be paying more than 20 for that so siloet cars and pics of cars out of the question

we are talking basics here

i tried before tryin to get this shirt thing going.

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3510&highlight=

i tried designing but ran out of submissions for design we agreed on. and then it died off. i can also do stickers. since it seems everyone wants a w-body.com sticker. i can do exactly that. what ill need is font type,if possible send me the font. ill do them 1" letters by proportional. white vinyl. $4 shipped normal mail, less you want it quicker then i can send priority for extra 3.95 i believe.then youll get them 2-3 days. with 1 dollar from each sticker goin to site owner, believe its shawn? sorry still new here. if your interested email me scotty@ffcith.com

im going to atlantic city for a sign convention and wont be back at work til monday. so i can start them then.

cheers

scotty

Papa's idea is definitely the best so far. My suggestion: take the "w-body.com Gm fwd..." and make it smaller and put it on the front and keep it as-is for the back. Maybe a different font would look better too. Great idea though!

Grand Prix was FWD in 88..........

hey now i got the info from john i will change that asap thanks robby

whoops, my bad. I even read 1988 the first time too, but I caught the 4dr version when I went back to check it. Thats ok though, its an easy fix. Again, my bad :(

I personally, like the idea you got on there papapooh, lets see if we can get an agreement on the board.

John

front screened too??

No, screend fronts are very cheesy

the hats screened with the same thing as the shirt?

color shirt you want?

john wants black i know that

Also No, price will go up, Embroidery will be much cheeper and the overall looks of the hats will not go down.

color shirt you want?

I can get all the colors of the rainbow, there is not required ammount of shirts that have to be for a color, but it is much easier to do if there is a minimum order of a dozen shirts (price break)

By the way I'm Marty, I am the shirt guy and was a sponsor of the 2k3 s-series Nationals for which I provided the shirts and hats.