Rear leaf spring question

Heza

ok...so there's a rear leaf off of a '95 GTP on eBay. i am going to bid on it, but have a question. is it possible to dearch a fiberglass leaf spring? also, i asked the guy what the spring code was and its RFJ. according to the spring code chart on this website, it states that RFJ is the fourth highest spring rate. so yes, itll be stiffer, but will it have my tail end sit up as high as it does now on my current car? i guess there really isnt a way to tell unless i install it, but id like an idea.

if its got less miles on it "should" sit higher, how much are you payin? i sent Mommytaz mine for like 20 bux + like 8 to ship.

and i don't think u can dearch that spring but need to have a new one made, and i have heard first person that the "dearched" springs ride blows, there was a guy down at NOPI with his custom pre 94 gp and he said the ride was not good. Later Jay

it's off of a '95 GTP with 81k miles. my '94 SE with 51k sits high in the rear and the rear leaf shows no sign of sagging. just to get it to sit somewhat nice i have to throw all my mobility bags in my trunk. the leaf is on eBay right now and if i bid, ill bid $20 for it. just to see if my car would sit lower...and plus its a stiffer spring. xtremelumina92 how do your rear coilovers feel? any signs of problems with the strut tower?

how do you ship them springs? I need one for my sis's car

I think from most places they will just stick a tag on it or whatever and no packaging unless you come up w/ something..Ben shipped me a sway bar for my cousins car w/ a tag on it IIRC

it's off of a '95 GTP with 81k miles. my '94 SE with 51k sits high in the rear and the rear leaf shows no sign of sagging. just to get it to sit somewhat nice i have to throw all my mobility bags in my trunk. the leaf is on eBay right now and if i bid, ill bid $20 for it. just to see if my car would sit lower...and plus its a stiffer spring. xtremelumina92 how do your rear coilovers feel? any signs of problems with the strut tower?

I love my rear coilovers, though i ight sell them next year this time, time for air ride set up, it'll ride like a caddy and raise up when i want to drive it around town. No signs of problems, i love them best money i've spent on my car besides the paint and body work!

I love my rear coilovers, though i ight sell them next year this time, time for air ride set up, it'll ride like a caddy and raise up when i want to drive it around town. No signs of problems, i love them best money i've spent on my car besides the paint and body work!

i guess im gonna mess with a different leaf then and if all fails...go for the FFP coilovers. done thinking about it finally. thank God! thanks for the input.