1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE, Stabilizer Link Brackets

voodoo

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me where to find the Stabilizer Link Brackets for my Grand Prix? I've looked everywhere but every website says they are discontinued. I need both sides. I would check a junkyard but I live in Massachusetts and honestly getting these off a scrap car would probably be worse than the ones I already have. If someone could direct me to a place to find them or has extras they could sell me it would be much appreciated. They are GM Part Numbers 10409334, 10409335.

It is part #3 on the picture below. It connects to the frame of the car. I also need the bushings that go with it.

af891ce545d56851a9355407921b1ec0.jpg

If you can wait a few days...waiting on my bank card to activate paypal

That works for me, thank you. I appreciate the help. Just let me know when everything is sorted out on your end and then we can go from there

• 2 weeks later...

I too have 2 pair I was going to use but it will be awhile before Im ready. Next trip out to a yard I will pull every single one Of these I find as well as any usable inserts if using a bolt from the dogbones do not work. I don't believe this part has a bushing, its the #2 part that contains the bushings and can be found as a sway bar repair kit at autoparts stores.

I have a spare used pair. I am local. If all else fails, I will work something out with you.

What kind of condition are they in? I need them pretty bad honestly, the one on the left side is about to snap in half, and I'm having no luck finding them anywhere

What kind of condition are they in? I need them pretty bad honestly, the one on the left side is about to snap in half, and I'm having no luck finding them anywhere

They are solid. Not falling apart at all. I can blast them and clean them up if you want. I can grab a pic for you. I just have to trudge through 3 feet of snow. :dance:

They are solid. Not falling apart at all. I can blast them and clean them up if you want. I can grab a pic for you. I just have to trudge through 3 feet of snow. :dance:

Thank you, I appreciate it. And I definitely feel you about the snow, its been crazy. And now they're saying we're going to get blasted again on Monday with another foot [emoji24]

• 2 weeks later...

It's still under 4 feet of snow. I dug my way through to grab a trunk lid for someone the other day. I will find those links this afternoon. Or at least try to.