Greetings Forum

94GrandPrix

Hello all! I frequently visited these forums but recently decided to become a member. I love the W platform, and my first car was a '99 Century. My current DD is a '94 Grand Prix that I very much love. I work on my own cars when need be, so I'm pretty mechanically inclined when it comes to the W platform and especially the all-too-common 3100 SFI V6. Owning 3 of those motors, I can safely say I know them like the back of my hand :lol:

That's a little about myself... I'm pretty much your average joe. Looking forward to talking to you all :)

Yep. I bought the car at a used car lot for only $1000. It's in very good condition mechanically, and the exterior is best described as fair to good. There are only a few minor faults, but they are correct to the car's age. 209k miles, but you would never believe it based on the way it drives.

Yeah, lol like I said it has little things correct to it's age. I'm going to swap a '95 GP center console and maybe put a Regal shift knob on it. Plan on restoring it if/when it ever gives up the ghost.