what 3800 96 regal engine parts are=98-99 z34/ltz parts(engine swap wise)

l67ss

been getting requests for l67 swap stuff on fb a lot recently, as 3800 montes/luminas are hitting jys in kc like they were in springfield i had a few comparo to s2 3800 1996 regal parts-

downpipe-are they the same?

throttle cable-same?

ac hoses-same?

and the harness...i know theyre different but i know some guys(a certain han solo quoting member comes to mind lol) 4t65 wiring to them..answers that question. what i need to know is can i swap the pcm plugs to use 98-02 pcms? if so are the color codes/pin locations the same?

thanks

been getting requests for l67 swap stuff on fb a lot recently, as 3800 montes/luminas are hitting jys in kc like they were in springfield i had a few comparo to s2 3800 1996 regal parts-

downpipe-are they the same?

throttle cable-same?

ac hoses-same?

and the harness...i know theyre different but i know some guys(a certain han solo quoting member comes to mind lol) 4t65 wiring to them..answers that question. what i need to know is can i swap the pcm plugs to use 98-02 pcms? if so are the color codes/pin locations the same?

thanks

bump

Not sure if the current crowd knows much dude. AFAIK, you know more of this than those that are around now.

I personally thought the 96 Regal and 1.5 W stuff were the same. I never thought the connectors changed a year afterwards.