Crash_z34

What up all!! New to the forum, thought I'd say hey. Located in Denver, Colorado. I never knew there was a w-body website, it's exciting to find it for sure. I drive a 95 Monte Carlo Z34. Basically stock except for exhaust, intake, and a filtercharger. Working on some graphix that a friend is going to do for me. I want to do more mods but I need money first. Anyone here in colorado? Lemme know!!!

Andrina

TekZ Racing

Welcome to the board, Andrina. We have a tendency to be dickheads...it's all in good humor. If someone says something mean, just be equally as mean in return and you'll fit in. There is a nearly endless amount of knowledge and fun to be had here, so stick around.

Welcome to the board, Andrina. We have a tendency to be dickheads...it's all in good humor. If someone says something mean, just be equally as mean in return and you'll fit in. There is a nearly endless amount of knowledge and fun to be had here, so stick around.

Thanks for the update scott, We already knew all that. O, and ur a Yetifuck :lol:

PS: Andrina, there is a bit of the dickheadedness we all have. :lol:

Just showin her how it's done scott

Welcome. Many guys, but they will answer a question or help ya if needed. Pretty soon the girls will outnumber the boys...

I like that prediction. It only makes sense, I sure see a lot of girls driving W's around here...just not a whole lot of them are nerdy enough to come here and talk about them. :D

We've been missing GPXGRL (or at least I have) lately though.

Welcome. Many guys, but they will answer a question or help ya if needed. Pretty soon the girls will outnumber the boys...

I like that prediction. It only makes sense, I sure see a lot of girls driving W's around here...just not a whole lot of them are nerdy enough to come here and talk about them. :D

We've been missing GPXGRL (or at least I have) lately though.

W3rd

W3rd the female population is growing. I like it. If only they lived near me... Welcome!

If only I could get some of my super hot ladies to buy some w's..