New Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme convertible owner

Edbone

Hello all, I recently rescued my 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme convertible from an abusive home. It is up and running again. The problem that I am having is that the previous owner failed to properly tighten/torque the wheel nuts on the passenger side front, the wheel came off damaging the fender. Failing to realize the difference between front fenders designs on the Oldsmobile Cutlass I purchased a fender for a 4 door instead of 2 door convertible. Can the fender that I have be modified/adapted to fit my Oldsmobile? or am I stuck with a $70 unusable part. Please help

You just need to cut the bottom of the coupe fender off, drill two holes and mount the bracket from the convertible fender on to it. Its really easy to modify with a grinder w. a cutoff wheel.

If you use the old damaged fender as a template you cant go wrong.

wait a second you said 4 door.....now that Im not sure about...... I know you can modify a coupe fender for a convertible.... sedan im not sure....

Hello all, I recently rescued my 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme convertible from an abusive home. It is up and running again. The problem that I am having is that the previous owner failed to properly tighten/torque the wheel nuts on the passenger side front, the wheel came off damaging the fender. Failing to realize the difference between front fenders designs on the Oldsmobile Cutlass I purchased a fender for a 4 door instead of 2 door convertible. Can the fender that I have be modified/adapted to fit my Oldsmobile? or am I stuck with a $70 unusable part. Please help
Welcome