• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shurup

• opablo1

• White93z34

• Heartbeat1991

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

both my bulbs "brake" & "antilock" always shine now. How to make so that the light would only "brake" when no brake fluid?

I'm pretty sure you have to pull the bulbs out of both.

both my bulbs "brake" & "antilock" always shine now. How to make so that the light would only "brake" when no brake fluid?

The ABS lamp is on because that circuit is now grounding, have you disconnected the ABS controller harness under the passenger seat?

The *brake* lamp may be on for the same reason.

you may have to readjust the brake lamp switch. try gently lifting up on the brake pedal and see if it works then. if it does readjust the switch.

you may have to readjust the brake lamp switch. try gently lifting up on the brake pedal and see if it works then. if it does readjust the switch.

I assume he is talking about the warning lights, since he removed his PMIII. I don't think he was talking about the tail lights.

I'm talking about his TCC issue. Its is controlled by the brake lamp switch, if its not working right the switch may need adjusted. Which would make sense given the extensive work hes done in that area.

As for the warning lamps, just unplug the EBCM under the passenger seat and that should take care of that.

Thank you. I reconnect brake switch and tcc start working. Brake light does not shine on the panel, because I found the wires to the pressure sensor pm3 and joined them. But antiloсk lamp lights up, I tried to disconnect all connectors and fuses abs.

what photo do you need? I can take a picture of just what you want. With brakes all good, work fine. I could describe the whole process, but I write in English only through an interpreter, and I think that the technical aspects are not clear.

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice. Years ago "Chris Aldridge" from the TGP Forums used the plate from a F-Body car to make non ABS brakes. Then reciently someone on Facebook used a PT Cruiser master cylinder to make non ABS brakes.

This is great, thanks for your hard work friend!

I'm looking through the pics of his adapter plate and rod extension and am a bit confused.

I'm pretty clueless with Master Cylinders. What is going on in the pics where he shows the disassembled rod?

Also, can someone better explain how and what he used for that adapter plate?

Thanks!