Hello

BigBlue

Just joined up here, bought a 94 Regal Custom with the 3800 Series I and 4t60e from a friend yesterday for $400, it needs a little electrical work, but has 165k miles, runs good, and needs a tune-up and a few other Misc Items. Anyway, first foray to the Dark Side:flamingdevil:, been around Fords and Mopar's my whole life. A friend of mine, Booba, recommended I start here in my 3800 beginnings.

Anyway, thanks!

Welcome!

Thanks!

Welcome!

Thanks!

Welcome! Got fans yet?

That's the weird part, the driverside fan works, the passengerside doesn't. ALL the fuses test good with both a fuse tester and a DMM, here's the tricky part, the fuse box doesn't have resistance in both those two Fuse Slots for the fan, yet the other two fuse slots do. Haven't checked for voltage to them.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

Welcome!

And Ruger in the avatar...nice.

Thanks!

The Ruger avatar, I sell guns for a living, among other things, and also like tearing them down and rebuilding them, Ruger just so happens to be a favorite company of mine, love the Mini-14 and the P345 Pistol, as well as the Security Six and GP100 Revolver.