New here, looking for info......

oldslover

POWER headrests?? :? Didn't even know there was such a thing in these cars.

Of course, the early W-bodies had all the toys! GP and Cutlass had it available since the beginning (in 88 ). They started thinning out the toys after 91, but dropped lots of the toys after 94.

I might not be such a big W-body fan if I didn't start out with an early one fully loaded to the gills. :)

The power headrests are hooked into the lumbar seats. There are little air bladders that inflate and deflate depending on how you like it. I love mine.

And to the guy who has that silver cutty...... you should get rid of that thing. Sell it cheep!!!! - to me.... j/k

I really like that ride. I like the solid grey interior. Mine is half gray/half red, and it's nice to see a uniform color.....and clean too!

Intlcutlass:

Okay, you convinced me. You be here within the hour [it's 11:49 am EST on 11/18/03] and I'll just give it to you just to get it outta here :)

Seriously, I appreciate the comments and I'm glad I decided to keep it. I also let my wife read these messages [well, except for a few :)] and now she better understands my love for the car.

I'm getting a new personalized license plate this week, the current one expires this month so I'm getting a custom plate. How's INTL5SPD sound? I'm allowed 8 characters and I like that one but I'm open to suggestions.

aweb80: That's cool, you're not in the same state anyway. I kind of liked the looks of that, the best I've come up with so far anyway.

Intlcutlass: Looks like you're not going to make it in time :)

Intlcutlass: Looks like you're not going to make it in time

Yea,yea,yea...eat me......

Seriously though, I was thinking on the plates of "89INTL" or "89CUTTY"---that sound gay....How about "89OLDS" or "89GETRAG"?

Intlcutlass: LOL!

Nah, I still like my original 'INTL5SPD'. My wife thinks I should go with 'RAREINTL' or 'WAS HIS' [after it's repainted of course she'd want it!] but I don't think I like either, at least she's involved now though :)

I wanted to get plates once that read "IB6UB9"

Someone tell me why the state won't let you have this one"3M TA3"

:?:

Yes this is a test.

I get the EAT ME....but i'm not dyslexic so i can't see what the other one says