2nd vs 3rd genre suspension.

Buick666

So i'm back in the W-Body world with a 2000 Buick Regal LS with only 133 000km's.

The rear shocks are dead and the front ones well they arent Bad.

I could get a whole set of front and rear strut assemblies of a '07 Impala 9C1 in Very good condition.... Do they fit on my 00' Regal??

Also what are the stock sway bar sizes of a 2009 Impala LTZ?? I could get both of em for free !

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by Buick666

Yeah it should all fit. The Impala should have a 34mm sway bar and your Regal probably doesn't. I would nab it. A 9C1 should also have better trailing arms than the u-channel garbage. I would nab those as well.

Yeah it should all fit. The Impala should have a 34mm sway bar and your Regal probably doesn't. I would nab it. A 9C1 should also have better trailing arms than the u-channel garbage. I would nab those as well.

Thanks that's good to know!!

Hell yeah you finally found one :)

Fuck yeah i Did! A 2000 Regal LS fully loaded even with a sunroof and Monsoon sound system!

Thanks that's good to know!!

Fuck yeah i Did! A 2000 Regal LS fully loaded even with a sunroof and Monsoon sound system!

Advantage of 2000 regal-fe3 springs, fast ratio rack, and also the usual gen 2 w uprades, tubular lat links, aluminum spindles, etc etc :)

Would also grab the 12" rotors, two piston calipers and brackets :)

Would also grab the 12" rotors, two piston calipers and brackets :)

Thoses are gone.. Too Bad! Anyway i'll just fix it for now and enjoy the ride! :)