Engine issue.

levi7595

Ok i just did plugs and wires on my 00 regal and it needed it very much one plug was missing the pieces one plug wire was broke and whoever did it befor me switched two cylinders so it had 4 out of the 6 cylinders not working right plus a clogged cat but i got it all fixed put new tires on it and went out this moring to see what it could do went to try buring the tires off and it kind of chocked out for a sec or two then it came out of it then took it to a straight away and got on it and again like chocked out into the end of 1st beggining of 2nd and proceded to stall out got it started again came back towards were i live and had to stop and rev it up some to get it to run right again stalled twice and is jerky off of a dead stop into kind of hard acceleration i need help please. Had codes ran low volt on maf sensor bad o2 sensors and had the misfires but i fixed the misfires as stated in the start of this thread. A friend suggested that it might be cecause it is wet today plus i had myy trac control on.

Ok i just did plugs and wires on my 00 regal and it needed it very much one plug was missing the pieces one plug wire was broke and whoever did it befor me switched two cylinders so it had 4 out of the 6 cylinders not working right plus a clogged cat but i got it all fixed put new tires on it and went out this moring to see what it could do went to try buring the tires off and it kind of chocked out for a sec or two then it came out of it then took it to a straight away and got on it and again like chocked out into the end of 1st beggining of 2nd and proceded to stall out got it started again came back towards were i live and had to stop and rev it up some to get it to run right again stalled twice and is jerky off of a dead stop into kind of hard acceleration i need help please. Had codes ran low volt on maf sensor bad o2 sensors and had the misfires but i fixed the misfires as stated in the start of this thread. A friend suggested that it might be cecause it is wet today plus i had myy trac control on.

Kind of sounds like a coil problem I had about a year or so ago. I think if you take off the coils along with the ignition control module a parts shop can test the ICM. Coils don't cost that much but a shop will charge you an arm and a leg.

Check the plug wires too, make sure they're all seated properly and routed nicely, they could be arcing against one another or ground. Also, look for a pic of the coils to establish placement, if the old owner was less than mechanically inclined they may be switched around or something.