WTF GM!!!

l67ss

You know, there is a good chance the seat cover was replaced at some point and whoever did it, just installed it wrong.

That was my theory as well but I do find it hard to believe someone would replace the seat cover with such low mileage.

More than likely, it was just simply carelessly built on the production line.

That was my theory as well but I do find it hard to believe someone would replace the seat cover with such low mileage.

I replaced a bunch of seat covers on nearly new cars at the dealership under warranty. People would find some stupid gripe, but you could usually find a spot that there was a slit or something else that they had caused. To keep the customer happy, warranty always approved replacing the cover though.

The way I see it, it would more than likely be way cheaper this way. You would probably need a whole separate assembly line to produce seats that don't have the extra feature.

The way I see it, it would more than likely be way cheaper this way. You would probably need a whole separate assembly line to produce seats that don't have the extra feature.

Yet, the seats were a different shape in each W body. The Impala seat looked more like the Grand Prix seat than the Monte Carlo seat.

Yeah it looks stock. :). I just gotta drill a couple holes to bolt in the seat back. Still gotta fig out seat bottom mounting

Yet, the seats were a different shape in each W body. The Impala seat looked more like the Grand Prix seat than the Monte Carlo seat.

Im just glad i figured it out b4 i started buying parts :)

• 3 months later...
You know, there is a good chance the seat cover was replaced at some point and whoever did it, just installed it wrong.

You know after thinkin bout it, that makes sense, believe it or not. The seats came from a supercharged intimidater ss yet have no embroidery and have a dif pattern from other intimidater seats ive seen