New to the site.. Long time regal fan. 99Regal GS loving owner.

Suedechrist

Huds are just kool looking and easy to swap in. My hud swap room me about an hr(mainly from having to use a box cutter with a dull blade to cut the dash) and my car is one of the hard ones. Total cost of swap, about $20.

i see no point in an hud really..

haha.. well what does it take to put one in and yes i have seen one and i have seen a couple okay tutorials but just pictures of the wires.. not how to connect them or to where..

I have hud wire color cods, when i get to a computer ill send them to ya. Youll also need cluster wire codes. A lil bit of dash trimming too

haha.. well what does it take to put one in and yes i have seen one and i have seen a couple okay tutorials but just pictures of the wires.. not how to connect them or to where..

I have hud wire color cods, when i get to a computer ill send them to ya. Youll also need cluster wire codes. A lil bit of dash trimming too

mr, you are to nice and obviously share the same passion for l67's im addin your ass

I love w-bodies and superchargers so l67s are the logical choice. Lol. Im l67 swapping next month :)

mr, you are to nice and obviously share the same passion for l67's im addin your ass

i have always wanted to take a 3800 from gm and twin turbo it to a jimmy chassie and then cut it up and throw an rx7 body on or somin stupid like an acadian/chevvette for the ultimate in rally 4x4 and also here in canada i would mat track it and take it to the mountains :D .. sooooo many possibilities.. so lil time..

Therez a dude on gpf l67 swapping an s-10 blazer :)

i have always wanted to take a 3800 from gm and twin turbo it to a jimmy chassie and then cut it up and throw an rx7 body on or somin stupid like an acadian/chevvette for the ultimate in rally 4x4 and also here in canada i would mat track it and take it to the mountains :D .. sooooo many possibilities.. so lil time..