2nd time around

tybee

Hello, Just bought my 2nd vert had an 93 sold it a few years ago & missed it :( Just got a 95 white w/camel top/int. Need a little work. Can't wait to put the grand babies in it they will think grandma got a new toy lol & they will be right.. Can anyone direct me to salvage yards looking for the rear bucket seats.. Thanks

Welcome to the site. 1995 was the only year to receive the camel/tan color interior. 1994 was the last year to have the bucket seats which were not available in tan. You would have to have them recovered to the proper color.

In order to swap to rear buckets you need the pass through panel, the rear center console and of course the bucket seats.

Hi there, lots of good info for Cutlass Verts and the related engines found in them here. Nothing wrong between interchanging the seats between the years and models. I doubt many of the W`s will have the same status as a numbers matching SS Chevy or R/T Mopar does today. As long as it works and looks good.:thumbsup:

There are a great many U pull it type salvage yards out there, however finding the right model will be a problem. Ive been looking for Cutlass coupe or `Vert body panels around me for years and I have found countless sedans that have the exact same suffix SL. I can imagine that grand prix owners run into similar problems. If you stated your regional location Im sure some could tell you a few within a reasonable distance. Might could find someone that has them willing to sale and ship to you.