1995 GP SP in Georgia

john koehler

Hiya!! I am glad to find this forum! Love these cars!! This is mine, with 279,000 on her. I just No major mods (yet), looking into a rear coil-over setup and exhaust at some point. Drive her 100+ miles a day, and she never lets me down!!

post-9414-143689142407_thumb.jpg

post-9414-143689142417_thumb.jpg

As far as i know the only wiring youd have to do is for the crank sensor, but i dont know for sure(swap was done before i got the car) its even running the stock pcm :)

Thinking just stock. :-) Keeping it simple. Might look into the 3400 as I actually enjoy the electrical aspects!!

Beautiful car, excuse another noobie question but what kind of 3100 is that? I don't recognize the double dog bone design or the cover on top. I'm impressed that it's such high mileage, it sure doesn't show!:thumbsup:

Small port 3.1 used from 93(i think) through 99. Only noob question is the one that doesnt get asked ;)

Beautiful car, excuse another noobie question but what kind of 3100 is that? I don't recognize the double dog bone design or the cover on top. I'm impressed that it's such high mileage, it sure doesn't show!:thumbsup:

Hi Intrigued. It's a stock 3100, vin code M. Not sure of the differences between this and the older 3.1L, besides the fuel injection. The dogbones are odd (compared to the older ones). There is one bushing on the "dogbone" (looks more like a wishbone on these) and one on the forward mount. This means BOTH parts need to be replaced (per side). I am going to poly the forward bushing at some point, to keep replacement costs down. :lol: