Programming used remotes and plugs and wires

tgrbtr

Hi guys and gals. I recently purchased 2 keyless remotes for my 94 and I was wondering what the proper fuse/jumper wire sequence was? Then I'm about to embark on replacing all plugs and wires on the 3.4 (yuck) and I'd like to do this with my son in the garage (quality time). I'm taking it that the dog bone must be removed and the engine rotated forward to gain access to the rear three plugs and wires. I have a ratchet strap that can handle the task. The only thing is while there is the engine hoist loop to use as a point of strength to hook to it doesnt look like there's a dependable spot on the core support. I mean I'm sure one can be found but I'd like to NOT bend any metal. Any help would be great!! The boy wants the old girl for his first car so I think he should know every nook and cranny of the car. Matt

The RKE can be reset IIRC by grounding out the test plug on the passenger side of the trunk, it's a wire with a single plug thingy on the end by the antenna. The plugs and wires aren't so hard, I can do all 6 in about 20 minutes, check out my writeup, but basically it's some extensions connected together