Modded Gran Prix GTP killing Stratus...twice

desertdog71

That is the first time ive heard a GTP get on it. I don't like that high pitched whine at all, but its funny that a stratus would want to race one. I beat one at 5 stop lights in a row with my 3.1 when I lived in phoenix. Every time they would blow past me half to the next light cause I wasn't gonna go over the speed limit by 20 mph. That one must be modded somewhat cause I would have though a car than runs high 14s would destroy one much worse than that. My 3.1 ran 16.8.

That is all induction sound, with the CAI. I love that whine myself, FREAKS PEOPLE OUT!!!....that is not my video, some say its a Stratus??? some say its an SRT-4 I have no Idea to be honest with you. But I agree a Stratus would be buried by more than that, I tend to think that the GTP was toying with him and just ran it up to 60mph or so.

did you hear that guy in the stratus after it was over? He said something to the affect of, "Man, y0 what was dat sound, dawg, something must be wrong with it" :lol: :lol:

then he respons sayin it has a hemi :lol: :lol:

did you hear that guy in the stratus after it was over? He said something to the affect of, "Man, y0 what was dat sound, dawg, something must be wrong with it" :lol: :lol:

Is that what he said? I couldn't understand what he said at the end. :lol:

The car they are in is a Mitsubishi Eclipse, close enough to a stratus.

If i wanted to scare the shit out of someone I would take that supercharger wine, but no way that sounds good. It would get on my nerves after a while. I'll take N/A induction music myself.

Is that what he said? I couldn't understand what he said at the end. :lol:

lol ya at the end the dumbass guy in the car with the video camera is like "man whys that thing sound so funny?! and the guy in the other cars like its got a hemi in it! lol!

my fav sound is a turbo spoolin n hearin the blow off

it makes me so happy to hear

finally haz says something true!!!

i LOVE the blower wine, got it was so cool when i raced the 2003 GTP up here, we were side by side to 130, and it sounded SOOOOOO coool. god i loved it.

and the 2004 isnt faster than the 2003 despite the 20 additional HP, it just looks SOOOOO much meaner. i love the nose, so sexy. id buy it over a GTO-except the GTO has the whole V8-6-speed thang goin on.

Man, that whine is awesome. It sounds sooooooo good.

Set let me get this straight, the dumbass holding the camera is in this supposed stratus and they raced a GTP?

I forgot what was racing, and those tailights looked kinda like a gen 2 lumina, but hey, im a dumbass anyways. That was a sweet kill.

supercharger power.!

John