New to the Board

desertdog71

Came to check out the W-Body board, I hope I can share and also gain some knowledge here. I have a 1997.5 Regal GS, Pictured in my signature. I have a few MODS completed and more to come.

14.677!?!?!

Holy crap thats a fast car.

Thats got the 3.8SC in it right? Wow thats so freakin fast. And i bet the car itself is not light :)

must of been funny to see you race at the drag. I bet you could kick imports's ass!!!!11

Oh ya, and welcome to the board. BE careful, this board might become addicting and suck up your life :lol:

John (owner of an ultra slow vehicle :( )

yes its pretty quick, and yes its Supercharged, check out the site at the link in my signature box. I have a few more mods to do and I am in the high 13's. I have to get a smaller pulley for my supercharger, also a high flo-cat and muffler, and a reprogrammed PCM, maybe the SLP Rocker and Pushrod kit. The car weighs about 3790lbs with me in it. Most of the Ricers around here are kinda slow. 16's some 15's There are a few that have some big bucks invested that are cranking 12's and lower, but very few.

welcome aboard! lol i couldnt help but looking at the guestbook on your cardomain site and i saw that s10of doom wrote in your guestbook, and its a smartass remark, he did that to me took, like right when i put my page up, that guy gets around...

but yah! welcome aboard and nice car!!

Gees Aaron, show a little class. Our new member is pushing those numbers in a light-mod supercharged sleeper, and you're short of your next mod being a hole cut in the floor-boards to Flintstone your way to a faster time.

He's mere baby-steps from getting that Regal down to where he wants, and then some.

Man Aaron, just sell your car to some unfortunate SOB and get over yourself.

BTW, nice to see the new memebers and make their acquaintance. Enjoy!

Aaron is welcome to step up anyday, Z34???, GIMME A BREAK. I am sure I can run 13's in a different climate. Step up to a mid 14 in Arizona my friend. YOU WILL FAIL!!!!!!