Door Sills (former group buy) Pos

pshojo

Bought Venom sill plates for my Vert. Does anyone have pics of what they did with them? I'm wanting to get decals made to go on top. Post pics, this would be great help! Hoping to have these installed before Olds Homecoming. :thumbsup:

Anyone know where I can get those type of door sills or is it completely gone?

They were a one-time group buy. You might get lucky and find a member here who has a set they are willing to sell.

I have a set that is still in the raw form and completely unfinished. I keep thinking about throwing them up for sale but I know I really want to have another first gen someday.

Here's what my other pair look like with olds decals on them.

IMG_20130523_203303_103_zpsa22d5c93.jpg

IMG_20130523_203332_684_zps7f31fc43.jpg

No drilling required, there should be two counter sunk holes on each one. Some people reported the holes not lining up, but there is info on getting them to fit in the CSI MUNKY group buy thread. BTW yours will ship out tomorrow, which is a far cry from the 2 yrs it took me to receive them from when the group buy was originally started :lol:

You don't mind if I copy your design? or at least the olds emblems, those rock.

Yeah thats fine man. When Adam did the first run of the sills, I believe they came with whatever logos you wanted on them.

Matt the ones I just posted are the ones I bought off of you lol. The ones I sold him are the ones GTP Munky made. They need redone now so I may end up repainting them white with some new logos.

• 4 weeks later...

WANT:thumbsup: That would be a nice little 1-off detail to have. I might play around with mine and see what I come up with.