Is it possible to swap the Mono for a 3 link independant rear??

GreenBeast GrandPrix

My 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE has a mono leaf rear suspension. I would like to lower it but that involves swaping the rear end. Do the bolt patterens between the two rear ends match? I would like to just swap the rear ends without having to drill and tap new holes. Input is greatly apperciated!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
My 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE has a mono leaf rear suspension. I would like to lower it but that involves swaping the rear end. Do the bolt patterens between the two rear ends match? I would like to just swap the rear ends without having to drill and tap new holes. Input is greatly apperciated!!!!!!

btw .....do you know if 94 grand prix suspension same as 94 cutlass supreme or grand am?

btw .....do you know if 94 grand prix suspension same as 94 cutlass supreme or grand am?

1st gen W-body cars are all the same suspension:

1988-1996 Grand Prix

1988-1997 Cutlass Supreme

1990-1994 Lumina

1988-1996 Regal

• 4 weeks later...

What's the benefit of the 2nd Gen Knuckles? My car already has disc brakes back there. I'd like to use 2nd Gen Lateral links to get the stance out a bit, but I'm really curious if the 2nd Gen cradle is compatible, like to get a cradle so I can have everything prepped and more or less ready to slide into the car when I lay it up again.

What's the benefit of the 2nd Gen Knuckles? My car already has disc brakes back there. I'd like to use 2nd Gen Lateral links to get the stance out a bit, but I'm really curious if the 2nd Gen cradle is compatible, like to get a cradle so I can have everything prepped and more or less ready to slide into the car when I lay it up again.

The knuckles are aluminum. You can't swap the cradles. Just install the links on your car.