Power Antenna question

Nas Escobar

I was wondering what power antennas are compatible with the W body (94 Cutlass Supreme Vert)? I don't seem to run into many W bodies with the quarter panel antenna, and if I do, the set up is different from the Cutlass Supreme. So now I ask.... which power antenna assembly can interchange with the Cutlass Supreme? I see a lot of Cadillacs in the yard with the power antenna, but I'm not so sure if it will be plug and play.

All help is appreciated!

I once put a Trans am power antenna in my CS. The wiring was a tad different. They are really easy to wire in. Only power and ground wires. Then of course the one that goes to the radio.

Do you hear the motor run? Most of the time the mast will break and it won't go up or down anymore. You can get a new mast and put it in.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUTLASS-SUPREME-All-BLACK-Power-Antenna-MAST-1992-1997-/330547419126?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ACutlass+Supreme&hash=item4cf62957f6&vxp=mtr

Edited by 94 olds vert

The mast was bent to hell when I bought the car... I finished breaking it by accident one day. I hated the stub that wouldn't go in so I forced it in... needless to say after a couple retractions of that power antenna, the whole thing came out. The motor's fine, but $22 for just a mast, I rather take the whole thing from a Cadillac for $25 at the yard.... really I can get a discount from a friend that has a connect to the yard. I know it will be chrome but screw it....

I had a W-body Regal antenna on my Cutlass for awhile, till it died. I just used the Cutlass parts for mounting, and robbed the Regal wiring, and modded it to fit the original plug on the car. After it died, I found a minty black Cutlass antenna, and put it all back as original.