dash swap from gradprixs to lumina

Guest Eurolumina92

is this convesion posible i really like the interior in a grand prix but will it fit in my lumina

Although I've never done it, I would think it's possible. Usually stuff like that from the same family of cars (W-Body in this case) will swap. Remember the post here (last spring) about the Cutlass with the full Grand Prix interior found on eBay? Here is the discussion: http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4037 (it's since been taken out of eBay's data base, so no pictures). The only GP interior parts that probably wouldn't work in the Lumina would be the quarter panel trim since they are shaped differently. If you did just the dash, it may look awkward where the dash meets the door panels (look on the car at how the dash continues into the door panel).

Actually to me Cutlass interior is better then GPs interior and quality on Cutty is much better not mentioning seats in CS are much better and dont rip as fast as GPs seats. But Luminas interior to me is ugly but still better quality then GPs, so if i were you i would go with CS interior with HUD and DIC and maybe black leather.

I notticed that seats in GPs wear out quicker then ones in CS and are made of material which is not as strong as Cuttys, but dash in GP is better because doesnt crack from the sun under the windshield.

I notticed that seats in GPs wear out quicker then ones in CS and are made of material which is not as strong as Cuttys, but dash in GP is better because doesnt crack from the sun under the windshield.

Mine has a small crack in it. Not noticable unless you look for it.

Mine has a small crack in it. Not noticable unless you look for it.

Mine split pretty bad when I pulled off the dashpad to put in a HUD. Looks like ass.