water leak near rear window

ReBlown47

After a decent rain yesterday and this morning i notice that i had some water spots on my rear seats. Looked up and notice that upholstery near corner the roof and rear windows was wet where the wire from the onstar run too. Check the other corner on the passenger side back and notice that was wet too. the middle of near the rear window was basically dry. Do you guys think weatherstrips from the rear windows are bad or maybe a problem stemming from the sunroof where water is leaking backwards since i was parked in a steep hill backwards.

On my 96 GP I have a leak in the top left corner of the window. The glue holding the glass in has failed and water is getting in. One hint I had was that my car is white and I can faintly see a bright rust powder up against the weatherstrip in that spot. Try looking for something like that.

Also, try pouring water down your sunroof drains and see if it goes into the cabin. Good luck!