GRANDFURY

Well it's been a few weeks now and my car hasn't died yet :) I guess I did fix the problem because the last few weeks I've been shuting it off and starting it up and letting it idle all the time, hitting every stoplight and stop sign and it wont die. So I replaced the crank sensor and O2 sensor a bit back and the next day it stalled but ever since it has not so thats good stuff, I guess. But it has been alot colder the last few weeks :? maybe thats why it hasn't stalled. Any way thats whats going on, oh yeah everyonce and awhile the car will piss rad fluid all over the ground well it's in idle, it looks like it is coming from the left bottom side of the rad (if you were in the drivers seat leftside) but I can't pinpoint it and my rad fluid has barley moved at all so I went out and did a rad flush and bought a new rad cap and it did it again to me, I've put stopleak rad stuff in and nothing. Any ideas ? Thanx guys :)