Hello from Perth Ont Cananda this is my new 91 grand prix gtp

Billy Kean

Yes i bought a crappy crys neon 2.0 i was telling a friend of mine how much i hated it the friend worked right across from my house and one day i was out having a smoke he came over and mentioned he had a car i may like. So a year past and i finally killed the neon :) and asked if he still had that car. He showed it to me and i fell in love really hot car my wife just loved it too so i got it at a fare price. The car has never seen a winter and has been oil undercoated every year lots of new part wires, breaking system completely re done, i just put a new used lower intake manifold and gask new vacuum hoses, wheel bearing i still need to fix a rear strut or shock its rattling and now i can't get it to idle without stalling out it will get a crazy oil reading and start to putter now bear with me it has not been on the road since 2010 so i am thinking a fuel inj cleaner and new fuel filter and oil prss sending unit but i am trying to get everyone to give me some advice befor i go swaping parts