Good day from Alberta

kaferman62

Just picked up an 90 Grand Prix LE for my son who turns 16 in just under a year. Other than needing a windshield, tires and a hood release handle she seems to be in great shape. Not too sure how the 3.1 runs as the car is stuck in the yard at my work blocked in by a bunch of combines, but we'll get it out soon enough. Pictures to follow once the yard dries up a bit.

From what I've seen, pretty nice forum so far!

Edited by kaferman62

Welcome! You've come to the right place!

QFT.

Best place to learn about the 1st Gen W-Body. So many rebuild threads on here, it's insane. This place has taught me nearly everything I know!

WELCOME!

Welcome! Fellow Albertan here. :)

I see from your T-Bird thread that your family owns the Main Dish, awesome food!

We're in Airdrie quite often as the in-laws live there, might have to meet up in the city when the GP is on the road.

Edited by kaferman62

I see from your T-Bird thread that your family owns the Main Dish, awesome food!

We're in Airdrie quite often as the in-laws live there, might have to meet up in the city when the GP is on the road.

Indeed, that's a regular family hangout.

Definitely let me know when you're all in town!