91 gtp power antenna to replace the 95 se power antenna

joecutlass

Can anyone explain to me if this is a direct plug in? The antenna from the gtp has two harness connections, into what seems to be a relay box. I cant post the picture here, but i will post it on the w-body facebook page (cause thats easiest for me). Id like to use this if possible. Thanks in advance.

If its not a direct plug in it probably could be wired in to work. I once had a firebird power antenna in mine. Just took a different harness and moving the pins around in the connector.

Someone chime in here, cause im not sure if i have this right. On the power antenna harness from the 91 the wires are org/blk (+), blk(-), and pink (remote). The 95 wiring at the power antenna harness is org (+), blk (-), and drk grn (remote).

I am not sure what you are asking. It's pretty simply to do. The 1991 wire org/blk connect that to the org wire on the 95. The black and black connect those and connect the pink to the drk green one.

I'm 99% sure it will work like that. The colors on the power antenna were completely different and I still managed to get it work work.