Bluetooth Receiver for Aux Input

Hairdo12

Does anyone know of a decent bluetooth receiver that will plug directly into the aux input jack on my radio? I want it to be a solid body meaning there are no cords from the receiver to plug into the radio, just the male plug attached to the body of the module. I can find plenty of bluetooth transmitters that would be perfect if they were receivers.

I want to listen to Pandora off my iphone in my car... but I hate farting around with cords. I just want to set the phone in my cup holder and go. I'm not in the mood to track down a 2009+ car and harvest the bluetooth out of that, nor am I interested in a new head unit. I figure something like this has to exist and not for $200 or some stupid price.

If you did wanna spend a couple hundred, there's a device called Bluestar that turns the ONstar into bluetooth. It's a module that you replace the ONstar module with, which is in the trunk, and it's easy plug and play. The phone button on the ONstar mirror becomes the Bluetooh phone button. Since ONstar goes through the car's audio system, so then does this Bluestar Bluetooth. I would do it if it weren't so expensive. The thing you are asking about, I have not heard of. At the moment I have a stand alone thing on the visor, but I don't have the music needs you have.

I could do it in my minivan because it has an afermarket radio with BT. Also something neither of us want to do in our Impalas.

If you did wanna spend a couple hundred, there's a device called Bluestar that turns the ONstar into bluetooth. It's a module that you replace the ONstar module with, which is in the trunk, and it's easy plug and play. The phone button on the ONstar mirror becomes the Bluetooh phone button. Since ONstar goes through the car's audio system, so then does this Bluestar Bluetooth. I would do it if it weren't so expensive. The thing you are asking about, I have not heard of. At the moment I have a stand alone thing on the visor, but I don't have the music needs you have.

I could do it in my minivan because it has an afermarket radio with BT. Also something neither of us want to do in our Impalas.

Almost $300 for BlueStar!